Job Location: Manila, Philippines
Reporting to: Head of Finance, APAC
A world free of fossil fuels. If you share our vision, then join us on our mission.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in averting the climate crisis, in an organisation that is at the forefront of the global transition to renewable energy.
Mainstream Renewable Power is a recognised global leader in renewable energy; and the pride we all get from developing, constructing and operating our projects is one reason why we are officially recognised as a Great Place to Work.
Now we are looking for people who can power our progress to a new level. If you want to make a real difference in the world, working with our extraordinary team across six continents, check out our newly created role.
Summary of Role:
Mainly to be in charge for accounting and related topics for PH entities, cover all the account payables and payment for the entities in PH, MEC and related finance tasks for PH entities.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare month end accounting book closing per Group requirements for PH entities
- Lead the annual audit process for PH entities
- Perform analysis on the actual spending versus budget
- Provide further management analysis as requested by the local Finance team
- Work closely with project and local teams on discussing for budget for PH entities
- Working in the end-to-end Accounts Payable function from vendor set up through invoice scanning, recording, invoice workflow on SharePoint for PM approval, invoice matching, payment proposal & EFT processing.
- Assist with the processing of monthly expense and credit card claims
- Update local Accounts Payable process documents and manuals as required
- Answering queries from suppliers regarding payment and invoices
- Reconciliations of vendor statements and other recurring tasks
- Assist in closing AP for month end
- Work closely with tax team for the periodic tax compliance, reporting and filings
- Prepare further analysis of specific accounts as required
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of internal controls, process and financial systems, ensuring Mainstream global processes and controls are adhered to
- Provide support for new finance system upgrade, assisting other team members working directly on the implementation.
- Other ad-hoc tasks upon business requirements
- Countries to cover: Philippines, Indonesia (possibly)
What We Require:
- A high calibre qualified ACCA (preferred) or equivalent qualification
- Good English in communication and writing
- Third level qualification in Business or Accounting
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Flexibility to work on a broad range of projects
- Dynamics365 experience an advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in AP, Payment and General Ledger and related
- Familiar with Philippines tax requirements and standards
- Experience in other countries is a plus
- Can-do attitude and high team-work spirit
Why you really should click that button 👇
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, to be part of a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in the most exciting industry in the world today. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
- Training opportunities
- Secondment and relocation opportunities
- Career progression (16% promotions across the Group in 2021)
Shared financial success
- A competitive, industry benchmarked and cost-of-living linked salary, reviewed annually
- Annual bonus
- Share options
- WFH in a hybrid working arrangement
- Allowance for WFH set up
True diversity & inclusion
- Equal opportunity targets
- GWEC Women in Wind and Mainstream Women in Renewables programmes
- You can be you, whatever your gender, colour or sexual orientation
Care for health & wellbeing
- Generous health insurance coverage and allowance where applicable
These are just some of the reasons why we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work.
Apply for this job now and see how we can energise your career!