Summary of Role:
Mainly to cover all the account payables, payment for the entities in PH and cover the account payables and payment for Singapore, Australian and Indonesian entities.
What you will do?
- Working in the end to end Accounts Payable function from vendor set up through invoice scanning, recording, invoice workflow on SharePoint for PM approval, invoice matching, payment proposal & EFT processing
- Assist with the processing of monthly expense and credit card claims
- Answering queries from suppliers regarding payment and invoices
- Reconciliations of vendor statements and other recurring tasks
- Update local Accounts Payable process documents and manuals as required
- Prepare month end bank reconciliations
- Assist in closing AP for month end
- Prepare further analysis of specific accounts as required
- Support the annual audit process
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of internal controls, processes and financial systems, ensuring Mainstream global processes and controls are adhered to
- Provide analysis as requested by the local Finance team
- Provide support for new finance system upgrade, assisting other team members working directly on the implementation
- Countries to cover: Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore
What we require?
- A high calibre qualified ACCA (preferred) or equivalent qualification
- Good English in communication and writing
- Third level qualification in Business or Accounting
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Flexibility to work on a broad range of projects
- Dynamics365 experience an advantage
- 3-5 years experience in AP, Payment and General Ledger and related
- Familiar with Philippines tax requirements and standards
- Experience in other countries is a plus
- Can-do attitude and high team-work spirit
What we offer?
- We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry.
- You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.