Group Code of Conduct
Published: August 2022
Our Code of Conduct and high ethical standards are based on shared values, reflected in our everyday actions and are documented in our Code.
The Code of Conduct also addresses Group Compliance Policies and Procedures including; Speaking Up, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Conflicts of Interest, Political Contributions, Facilitation Payments, Gifts and Hospitality, Charitable Contributions and Sponsorships.
- Ethics and Compliance committee representatives in place across all platforms.
- All Employees and Directors completed Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) training.
- Corporate Governance Standards Manual.
- Comprehensive review and bench-marking exercise of the Code of Conduct.
- Introduction of Partner Compliance Workshops for all new joint venture partnerships.
Mainstream operates within the (UK) Modern Slavery Act 2015 and our Modern Slavery Statement is published on our website. Our Code of Conduct is substantively in alignment with the aims and the spirit of this Act.
As a company, we abhor human trafficking and modern slavery in all its forms and guises. We are committed to actively ensuring that there is no room for such inhumane conduct in our own business and that of our partners, contractors and associates.