Mainstream Renewable Power is in a rapid growth phase and is seeking to recruit a commercially minded Transformation Lead who can thrive in a scaling organisation and has the ability to lead and drive performance of the business. The role, which reports to the Head of Treasury & FP&A, will have significant interaction with Executive Management, the regional and cross functional teams.
The successful candidate will be a confident people person who can fit into Mainstreams seamlessly and adopt a hands-on approach to developing the Mainstreams Finance function. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to excel and develop into a leadership role.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury & FP&A, this is a key role in the finance team that requires significant experience in driving change. The role will cover a variety of projects including design and implementing operating model changes , optimisation and simplification of business finance process as well as design and execute technology implementations. We value strong business finance process knowledge, experience with FP&A & Treasury technologies , problem solving skills, project management and adaptability.
- Work as part of a multi - disciplinary teams to deliver and manage finance transformation projects in the following area’s
- Business Finance Process Optimisation and simplification
- Planning Budgeting and Forecasting and Treasury end to end
- Finance Operating model design and implementation and
- Implement and execute technology improvements , working within the group & platform Finance teams
- Key to this Transformation role is to drive the integration of the new M&A activity across the global organisation
- Establishing an end to end process within the data capture, detailed target analysis and financial modelling using key KPI’s within the Project models, engaging with the Platform teams in conjunction with the MRP PMO and local platform teams.
- Implement a system where there is a mechanism and a cadence of driving cost leadership and control within the MRP cost base.
- Play a leadership role in the engagement and integration of the business requirements of our key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Day to day, you will help to identify business improvement opportunities, develop solutions, escalate issues, manage initiatives, maintain strong business relationships, and identify the resources and various cross functional support needed to execute process change.
- Process review of end to end processes in particular with the D365 & other key systems across our numerous sites ensuring that the proposed and existing business processes are scalable and sustainable on rollout ensuring business continuity and reducing business risks.
- Propose process change or re-engineering where relevant and appropriate to improve efficiencies.
- Participate in the successful design and documentation of all new processes or amendments to existing ones.
- Contribute to the review of and report on the effectiveness of any change to existing processes
- As a senior manager on the Finance team you should:
- ‘Raise the Bar’ in terms of overall expectations and standards of performance across all functions.
- Play a leadership role in the finance as we leverage D365, other systems and associated new processes and ways of working.
- Work with the key leaders within finance at the group and within the platforms to support the process improvement and digitalization agenda
- Drive a continuous improvement mind-set across all finance processes to ensure we eliminate all unnecessary inefficiencies
Requirements for this position
- Qualified accountant with ACA, CIMA or other accounting qualification and a strong academic record - 5+ years post -qualification experience
- Experience in finance process optimisation and automation or significant roles in larger scale finance automation projects in industry is essential
- The Transformational Lead will be a ‘hands-on’ Senior Financial Business Manager with self-starting capabilities, broad manufacturing and supply chain experience.
- Strong communication, collaboration and team building skills; ability to connect with all levels of the organization
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills, ability to effectively balance a number of projects , work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment, while embracing and driving change
- Flexibility to work on a broad range of projects.
- Flexibility to travel
Technical Skills Competencies
- Strong Project Management skills and experience
- Business Process Engineering or Lean Six Sigma / Good statistical knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and experience in “BI” a distinct advantage
- D365 or other major ERP systems experience a must have
- Relationship builder (internally and with customers) with excellent communications skills
- Likes autonomy and is pro-active
- Results driven
- Team player (recognizes successes)
- Decisive (takes tough decisions on priorities)
- Challenges status quo
- Talent manager for a global organization
What’s on Offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market, with plenty of financial capability to meet the demands of a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme, pension contribution, healthcare subsidy, life assurance, and potential to participate in company share option scheme, subject to completion of the 6 month probation period.