Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Service Delivery Analyst is a key role within Mainstream Information Solution department (IS), responsible for providing service support to Mainstream’s colleagues globally. This is a key internal customer relationship role, focused on improving experience of and satisfaction with IT across all the endpoint (laptops/smartphones/tablets) technologies to which they subscribe (mostly Microsoft environment) / office infrastructure (video-conferencing room systems / Xerox Printers), and Applications (cloud applications and desktop apps).
The role requires technical skills across the Power Automate suite (for automation and workflows), knowledge of D365 CE (CRM) and MS Intune administration, preferably with knowledge of AI scripting for Chatbots.
The main functions of the role include:
- Triage cases according to the technology and its priority.
- Provide contact support of incoming requests to the service desk to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Prioritise incidents and service requests according to defined processes to meet defined SLAs, with escalation as required.
- Provide support for users on Windows OS laptops using Microsoft Office and other applications, helping users achieve their needs using the provided hardware and software.
- Research solutions through internal and external knowledge base.
- Test fixes to ensure an incident has been adequately resolved.
- Create help sheets, guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
- Contribute to the technical knowledge base.
- Collaborate with the team to provide suggestions for continual improvement.
- Responsibility for the induction experiences of all new Starters in IE/UK, which involves the delivery of IS inductions on laptops / Windows 10 / videoconferencing / Teams/printers, ensuring all new Starters have the necessary equipment, licenses, and application available.
- Support the culture of Service Excellence internally with IS Colleagues and with support vendors, maintaining strong working relationships with external 3rd Party Subject Matter
- A “contract not estimate” mindset the ability to meet and manage third parties to meet SLAs and work on one's own initiative without needing reminders.
- Support team to retain ISO-20000 and ISO-27001 certification through implementing continuous improvements to streamline processes.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in IT Service Support, with excellent technology and people facing skills, strong problem-solving ability, and a keen interest in
developing and furthering their technology skills.
Ideally, candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Technical knowledge about Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365 and MS Intune is mandatory. Knowledge about Dynamics 365 is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer-oriented focus.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering or IT, or equivalent industry experience/qualification.
- A good operational and/or business analysis background.
- Experience in managing IT service requests and incidents.
- Understanding of ITIL, Service Management and Change Management Methodologies.
- Understanding and/or previous experience with SharePoint.
- Microsoft Certifications on Azure, Active Directory, Microsoft Business Applications and PowerShell scripting experience would be a distinct advantage
What's on offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market, with plenty of financial capability to meet the demands of a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme, pension contribution, healthcare subsidy, life assurance, and potential to participate in the company share option scheme, subject to completion of the 6 months probation period.