We are recruiting for a skilled D365 F&O specialist to join a bright and talented team. The successful candidate will be a confident person who can seamlessly fit into Mainstream and adopt a hands-on approach to developing the Mainstream Finance function.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to extend & support the functionality of D365 F&O, design and implement complementary technologies and ensure Mainstream finance systems are fit for IPO standard.
Key Responsibilities & Essential Skills
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven track record of ensuring the successful delivery of projects of varying levels of technical complexity.
- Capable leader who maintains awareness of big-picture objectives while helping teams navigate the details and see clearly the end goal.
- Experienced across the functional lifecycle, including such responsibilities as business analysis, process mapping, requirement gathering, functional documentation, testing, training and support
- Manage support; day to day case management, weekly meetings with support vendors, implement new ways of working and build a culture of prevention.
- Experience leading several projects in parallel while incorporating best practices in project management ensuring consistent and predictable delivery.
- Great communication, collaboration and presentation skills at a regional and global level. Communicate with all stakeholders on new business ideas and lead new technology projects
- Project Management experience – design and implement new D365 modules (project & fixed asset module) and complementary technologies to ERP
- Responsible for training finance and non-finance employees on D365
- Manage the team in identifying and implementing key projects to drive future innovation. Manage project prioritisation and allocate resources appropriately to projects while balancing the urgent business needs with internal initiatives.
- Coordinate the preparation of project requirements, documentation, assignment of tasks to team members, clear communication of project status, project risk management and post-go-live application support.
- Act as a liaison between business and other technology groups to ensure business project requirements are met with solid and scalable technology solutions.
- Strategic and innovative attitude who is proactive in identifying continuous improvement initiatives using prioritisation management systems with stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen, ability to influence in a thoughtful manner & practical problem-solving skills.
- Additional exposure to:
- MS Dynamics AX, PowerBI & Analytics, Microsoft PPM, Tagetik
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Strong organisational skills with great attention to detail.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative.
- Proven ability to manage a broad workload with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Able to articulate complicated tax concepts in a simple manner to internal and external
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with the flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent Excel and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Flexibility to travel. The role will be based in Dublin but may require travel to other Mainstream
locations and/or other locations
What’s on Offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market, with plenty of financial capability to meet the demands of a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package, including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme, pension contribution, healthcare subsidy, life assurance, and potential to participate in the company share option scheme, subject to completion of the 6 month probation period.