Summary of Role :
The Wind Project Engineer needs to have an understanding and working experience with wind turbine systems including the corresponding infrastructure.
What you will do?
- Participate in wind opportunity due diligences
- Conduct site visits and construction monitoring activities
- Support the preparation of offers and tenders
- Support in and administration of project-documentation
- Attending meetings with contractors, following up on open issues including coordinating on such issues from internal technical specialists and external consultants as necessary
- Ability to work in a structured manner, juggling a variety of tasks and projects with both short and long term deadlines
- Completing projects on budget, in time and with high quality
- Project responsibility.
- Assuming business development and sales tasks
What we require?
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent technical education (e.g. in civil /mechanical/ electrical/ industrial engineering)
- 5 year’s experience in construction of High voltage power projects.
- Understanding of the wind power industry in general and multi-megawatt wind turbine projects specifically
- Must be knowledgeable of the full wind project development cycle. Knowledge/experience in coordinating or carrying out studies that are required during the development of a wind farm will be advantageous (measurement campaign, UXO, Geotechnical Studies, Topographic Surveys, Flood Studies, etc.).
- Experience in construction and commissioning of wind power projects is a plus.
- Knowledge/qualifications on Health and Safety Standards within Vietnam will be a distinct advantage.
- Possess supervisory and project management skills.
- A self-starter, possessing the ability to organize and manage highly skilled multi-disciplined technical staff.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop professional relationships with stakeholders.
- Understanding of the Vietnam wind energy sector, solar is a plus
- Excellent Vietnamese and English language skills (both spoken and written)
- Ability to compose clear and accurate reports in English and Vietnamese
- Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Experience with drawing layouts in AutoCAD or similar;