- Reporting to Tax and Reconciliations Accountant
- Department Finance
- Job Location Santiago, Chile
- Travel Required Minimal
Mainstream Renewable Power is the leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. The company is focused on delivering a high quality portfolio of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Summary of the Role:
The company is looking for a Tax Analyst to join our accounting area. We are looking for proactive, dynamic, and results-oriented people, with analytical skills and the capacity to manage themselves.
What you will do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]:
- Tax Compliance: Preparer the monthly activities for tax compliance among others: Form-29, Form-50, different affidavits.
- Prepare in a monthly basis the tax account reconciliation and ensure the integrity for the accounting information related to taxes, identify and correct posting errors.
- Provide support in 27bis process for the different projects.
- Provide support with the Income tax process.
- Provide support with the transfer price process.
- Support audit processes including statutory accounts preparation, tax reporting and any sales due diligence processes.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of internal controls, processes and financial systems.
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- A high standard of commitment with Safety, assuming safety as a priority value in all its task and responsibilities. (Mandatory)
- A high calibre Chilean qualified accountant (2+ years experience in the tax area of a big 4 is advantange)
- Strong organisation, communication, interpersonal and management skills required.
- High levels of energy and motivation, with a track record of delivery.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Tax experience in the multinational companies.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics or another high-end accounting software package desirable.
- Intermediate English required, Fluent English a significant advantage.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.