Mainstream is a leading independent developer of utility-scale renewable power plants globally. The company is focused on delivering into operations, a high-quality portfolio of onshore and offshore wind, solar PV, and hybrid assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa, Asia, and others.
Summary of Role:
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support significant growth in Dublin and UK offices over the next 6- 9 months. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is fully aligned with company values.
What you will do?
- Support Mangers through full recruitment process.
- Advertise new roles internally, on company website and LinkedIn.
- Manage recruitment inbox.
- Manage screening, shortlisting and feedback to candidates.
- Set interview questions with hiring manager, ensuring documentation is consistent and GDPR compliant.
- Manage all communication with candidates and agencies with regard to interview activities.
- Attend all first-round interviews.
- Administer psychometric testing. (Full and comprehensive training will be provided to the successful applicant.)
- Manage job offer process, draft employment contracts, complete reference checks and ensure new starter set up.
- Manage invoicing of all recruitment fees and other expenses.
What we require?
- Graduate with a third level qualification in Business or HR.
- 3-5 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist, or similar.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with MS Teams and SharePoint an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail, administrative and organisation skills.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry.