Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for a Sr Document Controller. Your primary responsibility will be to
set-up the Global Document Control Procedures and, together with the regions and IS team, define the best
technology that can suits to all project phases.
It is expected that the document controller will be responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation
and management of documents. They control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both
electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical/commercial teams, projects, or departments. The
focus will be mainly for Offshore and APAC.
The other responsibility will be to guarantee the quality of process developed and the document management
flow. This involves assisting the regions with the updates and check the adherence of the company best
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Manage Mainstream project data, document and work breakdown structure systems with aim to assist in continuous development and improvement of such systems.
- Review Sharepoint sites of other departments in Mainstream to develop create and maintain a
standard “look and feel” for the projects in Sharepoint.
- Support and uploading of all documentation needed
- Develop & own a system to organise registration of incoming and outgoing documentation (reports, contract documents, technical journals etc) for each of the onshore projects
- Develop & own a standardised approach to document security and other access privileges.
- Develop & own a consistent framework for the creation, maintenance and decommissioning of
document “data rooms” to provide efficient, secure external access to Mainstream partners and potential partners.
- Roll out the new system of registration of incoming documents to the onshore team
- Work with all business functions to develop and maintain records management policies and
procedures. Provide employees with guidance and direction on document submission and filing.
- Liaise with Information Services on systems changes and implementations to ensure that they are consistent with evolving business processes and the ongoing needs of frontline employees.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with Mainstream’s data and document filing system
- Create Purchase requisitions as and when needed.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- The candidate must be equipped with at least 7 years’ experience and a proven track record of data
management and document control for transactions or projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team, coordinate and enthuse colleagues and consultants
- Strong initiative and the ability to proactively identify required tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain sight of the ‘big picture’ and overarching objectives at all times
- Experience in working with document control systems complying with ISO 9.001 standard.
- Good IT skills, including experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SQL and
- An organised approach to working, task prioritisation and time management.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a
fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base
salary and bonus scheme