Summary of Role :
The Senior HR Executive will provide HR support for all teams in Asia Pacific in all aspects of HR functions ranging from recruitment to induction and onboarding, through to governance requirements, employee engagement and administration.
What you will do?
- Ensure that all recruitment procedures are followed according to Mainstream policy and procedures
- Advertising open positions in internal/external job portals and LinkedIn
- Setting up and managing recruitment document libraries
- Organize and administer psychometric testings with shortlisted candidates
- Sending letters of notification to unsuccessful candidates
- Arranging interview appointments
- Maintain diversity stats for reporting throughout recruitment cycle
- Update recruitment tracker timely
- Assist in obtaining reference checks as needed
HR Administration and Support
- Setting up employee files on SharePoint
- Maintaining employee files and archives
- Obtaining all HR documentation from new starters for payrolling purposes
- Assist with inductions and onboarding
- Generate profiles of new staff / life events via SharePoint to be shared with global team
- Follow up on outstanding HR documents including performance objectives and reviews, You First conversations, etc
- Assist employees on HR queries and provide support or escalation if needed.
- Assist managers and staff with training queries and selection of potential training providers
- Organize group internal / external trainings as required, including SHEQ office safety walks
- Assist with review and update of HR policies and procedures, including implementation and training.
- Administer application of new employees in group healthcare insurance policy
- Assist in updating organization charts
- Raising purchase requisitions and managing invoice submissions according to finance timelines
What we require?
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong recruitment experience particularly in screening and interviewing
- Service orientated and able to multitask and work independently.
- High integrity, professionalism and the ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Interest and experience in diversity & inclusion programmes/ initiatives advantageous.
- Understanding of labour regulations in other APAC countries advantageous
- Good written and spoken English language skills essential.