Summary of Role:
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an FP&A senior analyst, to support FP&A Manager in the preparation of Reports, Budget, monthly forecasts and improvement of the business analysis which will increase with the assets under construction and the increment of projects in development.
What you will do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]
- Support the corporate budget process for Chile and driving discussions with Chile staff and partners;
- Support the preparation of Chile Platform management accounts, analysis and commentary; assist in the preparation of the monthly Board Pack section for Chile;
- Support the implementation of Reporting in Power BI
- Providing relevant and timely reports (including costs to complete each phase of each project) and supporting information to the cost control team and project managers for the financial management of the development, construction and operations processes
- Preparation of papers to document accounting for technical issues to ensure appropriate accounting requirements are met;
- Support the preparation of statutory accounts for audit and support the external audit for the Chile region as may be required;
- Working with the Group Finance team to input into the weekly and monthly cash forecast template and weekly cash summary report for the CFO;
- Taking an active role in reviewing and improving controls for the Chile Business;
- Taking an active role in cost analysis and identifying improvements for the Chile Business;
- Support the implementation of Credit Agreement requirements
- Support the preparation of Reports and all documentation required according to the ASA
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- Commercial or Industrial engineer with at least 4 years of experience in the role
- With at least 2 years of experience in the Energy Industry
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines.
- High levels of energy and motivation, with a track record of delivery.
- Strong organisation, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Flexibility to work on a broad range of projects.
- Experience working with accounting ERP´s (Dynamics, SAP, Oracle)
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.