- Reporting to: Communications Manager
- Department: Corporate Affairs
- Job Location: Santiago, Chile
- Travel Required: Ocasional travel to sites in Chile
Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects as well as emerging renewable technologies. Mainstream will construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
Summary of Role:
The Senior Communications Specialist is a professional from the social sciences. He/she will have at least 5 years of work experience with more than 3 years of recently experience on internal communications, marketing and social medias.
The candidate will be based in Santiago and will be responsible for implement a internal social media, the internal culture annual plan and support the team in the online strategy.
He/she will also collaborate with the corporate affairs, SHEQ, Human Resources and Project´s team to socialize their needs, challenges and goals.
What will you do? Key Responsibilities:
- Implement the internal social media
- Create the internal communications strategy and execute it
- Create the culture communications strategy and execute the annual plan
- Raise internal business issues, create a strategy for communicate and spread them in through different platforms and instances
- Participate actively in the development of the online communication strategy and its implementation
- Responsible for downloading internal communication to contractors (SHEQ)
- Responsible for the advertisement (advertising) of the company in the media
- Responsible for organizing events (face to face and virtual)
- Management of the area budget
What we require?
The candidate should be equipped with the following key skills:
- A high standard of commitment with Safety, assuming safety as a priority value in all its task and responsibilities. (Mandatory).
Educational, Knowledge and Experience Background:
- Professional in social sciences, a least 3 years of experience on internal communications, marketing, and social medias.
- Experience working in multinational companies
- Experience working in companies with work force out of Santiago
- Experience in organizing massive events (face-to-face and virtual) Experience implementing social medias in mediums and big companies
- Experience managing budget
- Knowledge of English preferred.
Soft skills and Organisational Fit:
- Have good organizational skills. Tidy person.
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize tasks and work autonomously.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with people inside and outside the company.
- Able to plan activities keeping a long-term vision and considering corporative policy´s.
- Able to achievement orientation effective manner.
- Capacity to have initiative to propose innovate work methodologies.
- Have a courteous and helpful manner.
- Be a good team worker and work well with others.
- Able to communicate clearly to varied groups of people.
- Able to make networking
- Must be based in Santiago and must be able to travel periodically to sites.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market, in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.