Mainstream Renewable Power is the leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. The company is focused on delivering a high quality portfolio of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia. Mainstream Renewable Power is a renewable energy development company with operations in North America, South America, South Africa, Asia and Ireland.
Summary of the Role:
As Sr. Communications Executive, you will be responsible for communicating and positioning, through the planning, design, development and evaluation of dissemination strategies, the company´s communications strategy and its achievements and milestones, both internal and external, in order to maintain good perception and knowledge of the company and its work with our stakeholders, communities and authorities.
What you will do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]:
- Implement and manage the company's communications strategy
- Coordinate internal and external communications
- Timely identify risks and communication opportunities
- Maintain a fluid relationship with the different public interest of the company
- Coordinate and supervise events
- Coordinate the development of audiovisual material for the company
- Generate content for the different audiences of the company
- Propose initiatives that contribute to the company's reputationCoordinate the work of the agencies and providers in the area
- Define and monitor KPI’s compliance
- Manage relationships with suppliers, ensuring the correct use and care of the area's budget.
- Proactively prepare responses to media and other requirements.
- Build relationships with key internal actors for gathering information with a communicational focus.
- Availability to travel within Chile weekly.
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- A high standard of commitment with Safety, assuming safety as a priority value in all its task and responsibilities. (Mandatory)
- Professional with more than 7 years of experience in the field of corporate communications, in media/agencies and working with communities.
- Training: journalist, public relations, sociologist, political scientist or related
- Professional with environment analysis skills and high executive capacity
- Experience in development and production of audiovisual material.
- Experience in communication crisis management and conflict management.
- Advanced English
These Requirements are a Plus for the Candidates:
- Experience in renewable energy projects.
- Knowledge of the energy industry.
- Report directly to the area manager.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very atractive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
- Competitive base salary. Salary range based on market.
- Up to 20% annual base salary bonus.
- Up to 20% annual base salary Share Options Scheme.
- Health and Dental Insurance.