Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Marketing Executive to lead on key aspects of its brand marketing. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a global brand. This Dublin-based position, which sits within the company’s global Corporate Affairs team, will have responsibility for championing and developing the Mainstream brand, being the brand custodian, creating corporate marketing collateral as well as implementing the most effective campaigns to achieve defined objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in brand management with an international company.
- Brand strategy, including the setting of brand guidelines and brand vision
- Brand champion and custodian, ensuring standards are effectively communicated and implemented both internally and externally
- Creating and managing corporate marketing collateral including a wide range of promotional brochures and corporate presentations (both internal and external)
- Ensuring all branded materials, including stationery and office branding adhere to brand guidelines
- Working with the Events and Sponsorship Manager to manage the design of stands/booths, sponsorship and advertising activities
- End to end management of stakeholder/partner testimonials and case studies
- Managing the design of the company’s Annual Report and Sustainability Report along with Creative Design Agency
- Establishing, communicating and maintaining corporate photography style guides and standards across the Group
- Monitoring and analysing competitor brand positioning
- Managing internal surveys
- Managing the Marketing and Communications department budget
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role with a global or international company
- Outstanding creative ability
- Proven track record managing external design agencies
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (Spanish would be an advantage)
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What's on offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market, with plenty of financial capability to meet the demands of a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme, pension contribution, healthcare subsidy, life assurance, and potential to participate in the company share option scheme, subject to completion of the 6 month probation period.