- Reporting to: HR Executive
- Department: Human Resources
- Job Location: Santiago Chile Office
- Travel Required: Only if required
Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects as well as emerging renewable technologies. Mainstream will construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
Summary of Role:
As a result of its ongoing growth, Mainstream Renewable Power is seeking a Recruitment Administrator to join the HR Team in Chile. The ideal candidate looking for an exciting opportunity within an entrepreneurial and fast-moving organisation.
What will you do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with sourcing suitable candidates using traditional and non-traditional resources, in an efficient, cost effective manner.
- Assist with screening resumes to determine which candidates meet the requirements, short list and present to each hiring manager.
- Interviewing: Co-ordinate interviews with candidates and the hiring manager.
- Psychological Testing: Co-ordinate and conduct psychological testing on all short- listed candidates and present the results to the hiring manager.
- Reference and Background Checks: Reference check preferred candidates and verifying employment information as required.
- Closing a position: Ensuring all applicants are contacted and informed the process is closed and the position filled.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs using various resources.
- Monitor and apply HR recruitment practices.
- Keep updated information and tracking in sharepoint.
- Keep an updated database with candidates.
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- A high standard of commitment with Safety, assuming safety as a priority value in all its task and responsibilities. (Mandatory).
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Administrator (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter). Minimum 1-year years.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn or similar recruitment software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong track record in administration or recruitment.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market, in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.