SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Mainstream is currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Office Administrator. The successful candidate will assist in daily office requirements, travel bookings and adhoc administration duties.
- Meet and greet all visitors.
- Give good impression of the company at all times.
- Answer the main switch board, transferring phone calls to relevant extensions.
- Deal with confidential material in a professional manner.
- Book meeting rooms.
- Book flights and hotels for employees.
- Serve board meetings and other meetings.
- Book taxis and arrange couriers.
- Day admin duties for office manager and day admin duties for others when available.
- Assist with office tasks, such as copying, faxing and email.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Monthly expenses.
- Order stationary for office.
- Monitor car park.
- Look after kitchen and kitchen supplies.
- Look after security in the building.
- Negotiate corporate rates and manage relationships with preferred suppliers.
- Point of contact for Director requests.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of on-line booking systems.
- Excellent Telephone Skills.
- Verbal Communication.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Time Management.
- Handles Pressure.
- Team Player.
- Willing to show Initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize demands/projects.