- Reporting to: Office Manager
- Department: HR & Facilities
- Job Location: Santiago, Chile
- Travel Required: Only if required
Mainstream is a global developer of utility scale wind and solar assets operating across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa. The company is focused on delivering a high quality portfolio of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Summary of the Role:
The Receptionist role is ideally suited to someone who has completed administrative training, is computer literate and has at least 3 years of work experience.
The candidate will be responsible for providing back-office support to the Office Manager and performing reception duties.
What will you do?
- Perform the reception function for the company being the first point of contact that an external or internal person of the company has with the organization in order to guarantee the security of access as well as the efficient referral of visits with whoever corresponds in the facilities.
- Ensure calls are taken in a professional and a friendly manner and direct messages and queries to the relevant person.
- To ensure all mail and courier items are handed to the appropriate department and external mail is processed timely;
- Welcome guests
- Ensure meeting rooms are ready to receive guests; are tidy and are available per schedule
- Managing online meeting room schedule
- Manage office supplies, stock, purchases etc.
- Manage employee and visitor access to building
- Interacting with members of the team globally
- Meet and greet all visitors been the first contact with the company to be satisfactory maintaining a good impression of the company at all times.
- Deal with confidential material in a professional manner.
- Answer phone calls in a professional and a friendly manner, take messages and forward them to relevant colleagues.
- Book meeting rooms in Outlook Calendar; and coordinate schedules for the internal user.
- Prepare meeting rooms, ensuring they are always tidy and ready to use.
- Ensure everyone uses the relevant App to book desk/parking and champion it.
- Check that office capacity is respected.
- Book taxis and arrange couriers.
- Support office manager with daily admin duties.
- Assist with office tasks, such as copying, printing, and binding.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Distribute stationery to newcomers and to others that require it.
- Order stationery and kitchen supplies for office.
- Negotiate corporate rates and manage relationships with preferred suppliers.
- Be the point of contact with the building Security & Administrative staff.
What we require?
- Excellent Telephone Skills.
- Verbal Communication.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Time Management.
- Team Player.
- Willing to show Initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize demands/projects.
- Previous knowledge of collections and administration may be useful for the position.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to take initiative for requirements of the team
- Ability to learn outside their comfort zone, must be able to integrate into diversified multi-functional teams as required
- A high level of spoken and written Spanish and English is mandatory.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in a growing market in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
"This job offer encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace."