Summary of Role:
The Project Coordinator will be part of the Development team, to be involved in the full range of development activities from project inception through to the commencement of construction for renewable energy projects including wind, solar PV and battery storage. Activities will cover all aspects of project development including identification and assessment of new development opportunities, securing land tenure, obtaining consents, community consultation and stakeholder management and all other tasks related to renewable energy projects.
What you will do?
- Coordinate all activities for each project, including but not limited to:
- Preliminary assessment of project opportunities
- Participate in technical and commercial discussions with local developers and other stakeholders
- Manage contracts, prepare and submit project documents to authorities when needed
- Secure all third-party consents necessary to build and operate renewable energy projects
- Coordinate and lead all related activities to achieve project milestones.
- Document control:
- Organize project documentation properly according to the Industry’s and Mainstream’s standards.
- Ensure projects are developed in accordance with Mainstream’s policies and procedures and in accordance with all applicable legislation.
- Monitor regulations and policies related to energy and investment.
- Monitor, collect and organize information related to development of renewable energy projects in Vietnam and the region.
- Development support
- Support managers and directors to prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget
- Develop business presentations, marketing materials
- Interact with local developers, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Communications support:
- Maintain effective communication with all external stakeholders and the project team
- Prepare and present progress reports to senior management
- Support community and stakeholder consultation on relevant projects
- Other tasks as required by managers.