Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for a Project Controller. Your primary responsibility will be to manage the Time Scheduling and cost controlling of the projects across different regions. It is expected that the candidate will be the Single Point of Contact for all matters related to Scheduling for all projects he/she will be working. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating with the Project Management team the critical path and support them to define measurements to recovery/accelerate the projects in order to achieve the Time and Cost targets.
The other major responsibility will be to guarantee the quality of data for the projects. This involves assisting Project Managers with the PPM, Risk and Issues Log updates, so that these are in line with company best practices.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Prepare, maintain and report project schedule with forecast scenarios (duration, critical path, others).
- Prepare, maintain and report project cost and schedule trends.
- Prepare regular reports according with Mainstream procedures.
- Support Project Managers on Monthly Reports preparation.
- Maintain Project KPIs.
- Support Project Managers as necessary in review meetings, project risk management, budgeting and resource management.
- Review project schedule presented by Contractors.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- As preference, an Engineer with over 3 years of experience in project management, planning, costing and control.
- Is an advantage to have a Diploma or Degree in Project Management and a Project Management certification such as PMI-PMP, PMI-SP, Prince, or IPMA.
- Experienced in MS Project
- IT skills, including experience with MS Office and a data management system.
- An efficient and organised approach to working, task prioritisation and time management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team, coordinate and enthuse colleagues and consultants
- Strong initiative and the ability to proactively identify required tasks
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain sight of the ‘big picture’ and overarching objectives at all times
- Advanced written English at minimum.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.