Mainstream is now looking for Procurement Executives to join the Procurement team in our Dublin office.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
As Procurement Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Procurement Manager and the wider procurement team. The key responsibilities of the role comprise the following:
- Assist with compliance of SHEQ requirements, ensuring these are incorporated into the procurement workstreams for all projects.
- Development of a procurement cost and technology databases.
- Provision of procurement support as required during due diligence, auction, bid and financial close processes.
- Development of procurement strategies and plans for projects.
- Preparation of Request for Proposals (“RfP”).
- Preparation of RfP data rooms and RfP administrative requirements.
- Assist with procurement processes including; contractor prequalification, tendering, negotiation and administration.
- Evaluation of contractor proposals.
- Preparation of recommendation memos.
- Coordination with the procurement team, the engineering team as well as development and construction teams for preparation of the technical Employer’s Requirements.
- Interaction with the relevant in-house teams – Commercial, Energy Analysis, Engineering, Development and Construction.
- Administration of revision and quality of procurement documents (drawings, specifications, standards, templates, processes, etc.) and integrating lessons learned into Employer’s Requirements with Engineering team.
- Assist the Procurement Manager with cost and schedule estimating, budget preparation, reporting and control.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Energy, Business or Environment.
- 2 – 3 years industry experience.
- Strong contract management ability and understanding of contracting methodologies.
- Strong project management skill set required including contract management, contract administration, scheduling, planning, financial control and management. PMI ®; PMP® considered an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience in renewable energy projects considered an advantage.
- Candidates should be comfortable presenting to management at all levels.
- Candidates should be capable of managing internal and external resources.
- Ability to use Microsoft software as well as specialist software packages such as MS Project and SharePoint.
- Fluency in English; fluency in other languages considered an advantage.
Dublin office with regular travel to other Mainstream and partner offices.