Mainstream Renewable Power is the leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. The company is focused on delivering a high quality portfolio of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia. Mainstream Renewable Power is a renewable energy development company with operations in North America, South America, South Africa, Asia and Ireland.
Summary of the Role:
Andes Mainstream Renewable Power has embarked on the first phase of a 3 year, $2bn construction plan. The company is looking for a Senior Pemit Coordinator capable of manage the identification, preparation and processing of the permits related to the Mainstream Projects, in development and pre-construction stages, ensuring the granting of pemit on time and quality.
What you will do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]:
Manage the identification, preparation and processing of the permits related to the Mainstream Projects, in development and pre-construction stages.
- Identify all the applicable permits for the Mainstream Projects (planning).
- Preparation of all the documents, which are part of the folder to be submitted to the authorities.
- Follow-up to the processing of permits with the different authorities, representing the company.
- Selection, coordinate and evaluate Consultants, which can be hire to prepare the documentation of the permits.
- Ensure the update of permits, which can expire.
For the above you will need to:
- Work closely with the Projects Manager to ensure the granting of the permits in time and quality.
- Be involve in the environmental evaluation process, to ensure a correct identification of the permits to be required.
- Prepare specific master plan of permits to each project, to ensure a correct follow up of all the process.
- Work closely with the different authorities, to ensure adequate review times according the needs of the projects.
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- A high standard of commitment with Safety, assuming safety as a priority value in all its task and responsibilities. (Mandatory)
- Engineering Degree with a Postgraduate Degree in Environment.
- 7 years of work experience (in similar position).
- Experience in the environmental evaluation process (SEIA).
- Experience in application of integrated management systems.
- Experience in construction (ideally construction of renewables projects).
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.