To support the Mainstream Renewables Power office in Hamburg and the Business and Project Development activities in Germany and Europe, we now require an Office Manager who will manage all administrative tasks in the office.
This will be part of the German team and is expected to report directly to the Managing Director Europe. The position is located in Hamburg/Germany.
This will be a full-time and permanent role.
Duties will include:
- The Office manager keeps the office running smoothly by carrying out a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Organising company events and conferences
- Ordering stationery and IT equipment
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Processing invoices and managing office budgets
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Develop digital solutions to increase the efficiency in administrative work, in alignment with the Norwegian/Irish headquarter
- Organising induction programs for new employees, onboarding of new team members
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organisation's HR and finance functions by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and updating financial documents
Who are you?
This role will require total autonomy and therefore we are looking for a self-starter motivated by delivery and a passion for being a part of the green energy transition. Someone with several years engineering experience as well as a high level of discipline and organisational ability. Successful employees will also need the ability to communicate with and manage all levels of staff effectively, from temporary site staff to senior client executives.
- 5+ years of experience from relevant industries (Renewables or Conventional Energy)
- Ability to work autonomously, self-confidence and initiative, flexibility, and aptitude to deal with issues as they present themselves
- A history of working within diverse teams, cross country
- Excellent communication skills
- Language skills (German, English and ideally one more European language)
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong IT skills (MS office)
- Relevant Degree in commercial, technical or administrative topics
- Hands on experience of larger infrastructure industry
- Experience of working in large multi organisational teams
Why you really should click that button 👇
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, to be part of a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in the most exciting industry in the world today. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
- Excellent training (an average 54 hours a year)
- Secondment and relocation opportunities
- Career progression (16% promotions across the Group in 2021)
Shared financial success
- A competitive, industry benchmarked and cost-of-living linked salary, reviewed annually
- Annual bonus
- Share options
- Annual Aguinaldo
- WFH in a hybrid working arrangement
- Annual leave, plus a community or charity workday each year
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoptive and bereavement leave
- Allowance for WFH set up
True diversity & inclusion
- Equal opportunity targets
- GWEC Women in Wind and Mainstream Women in Renewables programmes
- You can be you, whatever your gender, colour or sexual orientation
Care for health & wellbeing
- Complementary health insuranc
- Life, disability and catastrophic cover
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Programme
These are just some of the reasons why we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work.
Apply for this job now and see how we can energise your career!