Summary of Role:
The New Markets Analyst will support the Commercial Associate - APAC and the Head of Commercial - APAC to analyze and support Mainstream’s market entry into new jurisdictions.
What you will do?
- Support the development and construction of financial models.
- Support coordination of Due Diligence Processes.
- Analysing financial statements and other relevant documentation.
- Assisting with the review of transaction documentation.
- Carrying out ad-hoc deal specific research.
- Participate in market research and due diligence of projects .
- Support the company’s team globally.
- Support the preparation of investment papers for Senior Management, Risk & Investment Committee and/or Board.
What we require?
- Studying for a relevant business degree
- Interest in developing financial models
- Interest in renewable energy
- Strong mathematical / problem solving abilities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Use own initiative to propose work methodologies and solutions to problems
- Ability and willingness to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Able to maintain the respect and confidence of team members
- A self-starter with a "can-do" attitude who demonstrates hands-on accountability for their area of responsibility
- Good persuasion skills, a good networker and a good negotiator
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to use Microsoft software packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook is essential