- Reporting to: O&M Manager
- Department: O&M. Technical Services
- Job Location: Santiago office – Chile
- Travel Required: Only if required
Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects as well as emerging renewable technologies.
Mainstream will construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
Summary of Role:
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee its operating assets in Chile. The role will be responsible of all the activities related to the day-to-day operations in those assets that has been delivered to operations.
What will you do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]
- Be responsible for technical relationship with Coordinador Eléctrico Nacional (CEN).
- Prepare and review any Failure Report required, with support of Engineering team
- Oversee compliance with NTSyCS of each operating project
- Rise any issue related to technical aspect of the regulation that could potentially affect the operating projects
- Be responsible of mailing from and to Coordinador Eléctrico Nacional (CEN)
- Check and analyse the participation of the company in SSCC market
- Check “capacidad de suficiencia” reports
- Propose any strategy and action regarding regulatory issues
- Administrate tolls and similar agreements with third parties
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- Electrical Engineer with over 5 years of experience in Operations and/or Regulatory issues in the electricity market, preferable on Renewable energy.
- Deep understanding of wind and solar power plants requirements from Regulatory perspective
- Knowledge of main CEN platforms
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with MS Office and Sharepoint
- Attention to detail and a broader strategic view essential.
- An efficient and organised approach to working, task prioritisation and time management.
- Proven capability to meet deadlines and deliver to timelines.
- Management abilities.
- English language is an advantage
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.