Reporting to: O&M Manager
Department: O&M. Technical Services
Job Location: Santiago office – Chile
Travel Required: Only if required
Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects as well as emerging renewable technologies.
Mainstream will construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
Summary of Role:
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee its operating assets in Chile. The role will be responsible of all the activities related to the day-to-day operations in those assets that has been delivered to operations.
What will you do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]
- Prepare the annual revenues budget to be proposed as part of the Business Plan of each project.
- In collaboration with Operations Manager, prepare Business Plan for each operating project or those which are going to start operations during the next year.
- Manage O&M Agreements such as BoP O&M, Plant O&M, Communications, Generation Forecast, Security, etc.
- Manage and administrate BoP´s/TSA´s contracts and warranties.
- Detect any services that are required to provide proper maintenance services to the projects in operations or those which are to be in operations during the next year.
- Manage the relationship will every contractor related to Maintenance activities.
- Review daily reports from Control Center, BoP O&M Service Provider, Plant O&M Service Provider, rising any urgent issues.
- Review weekly, monthly, and annual reports, summarizing main issues related to maintenance aspects of the projects. Support Operations manager to issue those reports
- Manage the compliance with the environmental commitments related to each operating projects
- Look after the compliance of H&S and Environmental aspect related to Maintenance activities.
- Be responsible for the O&M budget in those items related to Maintenance.
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- Electrical Engineer with over 10 years of experience in Operations/Maintenance of power plants, preferable on Renewable energy.
- Deep understanding of wind and solar power plants is required
- Knowledge of main CMMS software, preferable RGC
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with MS Office and Sharepoint
- Attention to detail and a broader strategic view essential.
- An efficient and organised approach to working, task prioritisation and time management.
- Proven capability to meet deadlines and deliver to timelines. Management abilities.
- English language is an advantage.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.