- Reporting to: Asset Manager, Chile
- Department: Finance
- Job Location: Santiago, Chile
- Travel Required: Minimal
Mainstream Renewable Power is the leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. The company is focused on delivering a high quality portfolio of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Summary of the Role:
Andes Mainstream Renewable Power has embarked on the first phase of a 3 year, $2bn construction plan. The company is looking for a Loan Administrator who will provide administrative, financial and logistical support to the 10 projects involved in the construction plan. The successful candidate will join the Finance Team in Chile and will report directly to the Asset Manager.
What will you do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]:
- A key feature of this role will be collaboration, both internally and externally, with the ability to work cross-functionally with all departments.
- Maintaining a schedule of internal and external reporting deadlines to ensure that the lender reporting requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Assist in the production and submission of Term and VAT Loan drawdowns on a monthly basis.
- Maintain schedules and details of loans, interest paid, interest due. Validate all Interest charges before payment.
- Developing and maintaining spreadsheets and reports for tracking funds drawn-down against payments made and expenditures incurred.
- Ensuring costs are coded to the correct budget area in the construction reports.
- General administrative support to the relevant projects.
- Providing other support, as requested, to Asset Manager, and finance team.
- Maintain schedules and records of Interest Rate swaps.
- Develop a good working relationship with the project managers internally, the legal and Commercial teams and externally with the Lenders, Banks and the Independent Engineer.
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- A high standard of commitment with Safety, assuming safety as a priority value in all its task and responsibilities. (Mandatory)
- Our preferred candidate will be educated to degree level, with 4+ years of working experience in Treasury, Loan Administration or Accounting for a Utility or Construction related company.
- Keen attention to detail is required with the ability to work without constant supervision
- A high level of spoken and written Spanish and English is mandatory.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share option.