- Reporting to: Head of Technical Services
- Department: Information Solutions
- Job Location: Santiago de Chile
- Travel Required: Occasional travel to sites in Chile
Mainstream Renewable Power is the leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. The company is focused on delivering a high-quality portfolio of more than seven gigawatts of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Summary of Role :
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an IT Support based in our Santiago de Chile office. This role will provide level 1 and 2 support using our IS Case Management system and responsible for bringing these cases to resolution for our Latam colleagues (Chile primarily), covering our catalogue of supported Services, with a key focus on continuous improvement and permanent resolution of technical issues. Provide excellent colleague support and technical/application assistance, escalating as required to external suppliers who are part of the support matrix.
What will you do?
- Primary point of contact for our case system mailbox for the Latam business (Chile, Colombia at present but more to come).
- Occasional visits to sites within region
- Manage case queue within SLA and provide first/second level support for LATAM
- Remote support for staff working offsite
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Manage local IT suppliers for IS requirements
- Hardware and Software installs
- Upskill colleagues in the adoption of our MS Technologies
What we require?
The candidate should be equipped with the following key skills:
- 1-2 years relevant working experience
- An empathetic listener with the ability to problem solve/focus on continuous improvement
- Team Player with a desire to up-skill on technologies and transfer/share knowledge
- A good listener with the ability to problem solve technical issues
- Microsoft Windows 10 / Office 365 experience
- Active Directory Administration experience
- Work in a support or service role
- Ability to assimilate new technologies
- Experience administering Sharepoint is beneficial
- English proficiency is disirable.
Education and Experience
- International standard IT certifications, such as CompTIA, Microsoft and/or CISCO with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in a growing market in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
"This job offer encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace."