Africa South Africa
- Primary point of contact for inhouse case management system for the SA business.
- Work with the IS team internationally to monitor and manage case queue within SLA times.
- Be based in the Cape Town office providing level 1 IS support to Mainstream colleagues with primary focus being the SA Office.
- Onsite and occasional visits to windfarms and ED offices for IS projects.
- Provide remote support to colleagues working offsite
- Troubleshoot connectivity issue
- Manage local IT suppliers for IS requirements
- Hardware and Software installs
- Educate and upskill colleagues in the adoption of our MS Technologies
- Provide IS inductions to new staff on their first day and assist with set up of IS equipment
Key Requirements for success in the role
- Completed Matric
- A good listener with the ability to problem solve technical issues
- Microsoft Windows 10 / Office 365 experience
- Experience and interest in working in a support or service role
- Proven ability to assimilate new technologies
The following would be advantageous:
- Microsoft and other IT certificates/qualifications (advantageous)
- Degree or Diploma in IT or Similar (advantageous)
- Dell desktop and laptop knowledge
- Active Directory and Azure administration knowledge
- Experience administering Sharepoint