- Reporting to: Country Manager and SHEQ Manager LATAM
- Departament: SHEQ
- Job Location: Colombia.
- Travel Requierment: International & national will be required
A world free of fossil fuels. If you share our vision, then join us on our mission.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in averting the climate crisis, in an organisation that is at the forefront of the global transition to renewable energy.
Mainstream Renewable Power is a recognised global leader in renewable energy; and the pride we all get from developing, constructing and operating our projects is one reason why we are officially recognised as a Great Place to Work.
Now we are looking for people who can power our progress to a new level. If you want to make a real difference in the world, working with our extraordinary team across six continents, check out our newly created role.
Summary of Role :
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking to hire an HS manager to manage the health, safety and security affairs of Mainstream in Colombia. The position considers the compliance of safety standards, health promotion and security affairs for staff, contractors and consultutants in Colombia.
The position reports directly to SHEQ Manager Latam and Regional Manager Colombia & Central America.
What you will do?
A key feature of this function will be the direct supervision of the contractors responsible for the compliance of health, safety and physical security standards of Mainstream.
- Ensure the regulatory compliance of activities of Mainstream in Colombia regarding to health and safety aspects, focusing to promove the safety develop into the company.
- Implementation of standards of health and safety in Colombia,
- Promove the safety as the main value of Mainstream.
- Implementation of security standards of projects in Colombia, with focus in care of staff, contractors and consultans of Mainstream.
What we require?
- We are looking for health and safety professions, with experience in Colombia and energy industries.
- Experience of 8+ years working similar positions in Colombia.
- Proved knowledge in regulatory aspects of health and safety in Colombia.
- Knowledge of the Manuals, Guides and Norms of safety, health and security in Colombia.
- Experience in relationships with agencies and consultants in Colombia.
- Fluent English
Why you really should click that button 👇
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, to be part of a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in the most exciting industry in the world today. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
- Excellent training (an average 54 hours a year)
- Secondment and relocation opportunities
- Career progression (16% promotions across the Group in 2021)
Shared financial success
- A competitive, industry benchmarked and cost-of-living linked salary, reviewed annually
- Annual bonus
- Share options
- Annual Aguinaldo
- WFH in a hybrid working arrangement
- Annual leave, plus a community or charity workday each year
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoptive and bereavement leave
- Allowance for WFH set up
True diversity & inclusion
- Equal opportunity targets
- GWEC Women in Wind and Mainstream Women in Renewables programmes
- You can be you, whatever your gender, colour or sexual orientation
Care for health & wellbeing
- Complementary health insurance
- Life, disability and catastrophic cover
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Programme
These are just some of the reasons why we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work.
Apply for this job now and see how we can energise your career!