HR Recruitment Manager LATAM
- Reporting to: HR & Business Facilities Manager LATAM
- Department: Human Resources
- Job Location: Santiago Chile Office
- Travel Required: If required (less than 10% of the time per year)
A world free of fossil fuels. If you share our vision, then join us on our mission.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in averting the climate crisis, in an organisation that is at the forefront of the global transition to renewable energy.
Mainstream Renewable Power is a recognised global leader in renewable energy; and the pride we all get from developing, constructing and operating our projects is one reason why we are officially recognised as a Great Place to Work.
Now we are looking for people who can power our progress to a new level. If you want to make a real difference in the world, working with our extraordinary team across six continents, check out our newly created role.
Summary of Role:
As a result of its ongoing growth in the Latam market, Mainstream Renewable Power is seeking a HR Recruitment Manager to join the HR Team in Chile. The ideal candidate looking for an exciting opportunity within an entrepreneurial and fast-moving organisation.
The candidate will be responsible to manage a team to ensure our company hires the best employees in line with budget and Mainstream´s recruitment policy, while growing a strong talent pipeline, finding the highest quality candidates for our internal teams across a wide spectrum of technical skills and experience. You’ll create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the process. You will be leading and supporting our recruiting team, helping to design the process that allows us to deliver quality.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and perform full cycle recruiting for open positions: screening, sourcing, interviewing, testing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding.
- Be a business partner to business line(s) - not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives.
- Measuring and tracking sourcing channel effectiveness targeted at talent segments, developing a personalised approach.
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners.
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods,
- Proactively build pipelines and manage passive candidates in critical talent segments.
- Provide advice on sourcing and candidate attraction strategies, partnering with HR Manager and Hiring Managers.
- Support and advise business stakeholders on the assessment & selection framework, encouraging equitable hiring decisions.
- Create and improve networking within the community, contacting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions.
- Execute targeted campaigns and projects in response to business needs.
- Have a passion for diversity and inclusion, ensuring we remove unconscious bias from our hiring process.
- Manage and support HR our Latam team, not only recruitment but other HR processes regarding HR administration, Payroll, etc.
What we require?
- Talent expertise and demonstrated experience in continuous improvement and pro-active approach to resourcing solutions.
- 8-10 years of proven experience leading recruitment plans and strategies.
- Experiencing managing teams (remotely will be a plus), under strong demand.
- Strong ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to plan, influence & execute.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches, projects and client relationships.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Experiencing working in multinational companies with high performance, ethics and compliance standards.
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn.
- ATS experience is necessary.
- Experience working with D&I programmes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
- Strong track record in recruitment and talent acquisition
- Fluency in English and Spanish
"This job offer encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace."
Why you really should click that button 👇
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, to be part of a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in the most exciting industry in the world today. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
- Excellent training (an average 54 hours a year)
- Secondment and relocation opportunities
- Career progression (16% promotions across the Group in 2021)
Shared financial success
- A competitive, industry benchmarked and cost-of-living linked salary, reviewed annually
- Annual bonus
- Share options
- Annual Aguinaldo
- WFH in a hybrid working arrangement
- Annual leave, plus a community or charity workday each year
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoptive and bereavement leave
- Allowance for WFH set up
True diversity & inclusion
- Equal opportunity targets
- GWEC Women in Wind and Mainstream Women in Renewables programmes
- You can be you, whatever your gender, colour or sexual orientation
Care for health & wellbeing
- Complementary health insurance
- Life, disability and catastrophic cover
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Programme
These are just some of the reasons why we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work.
Apply for this job now and see how we can energise your career!