- Reporting to: HR Executive
- Department: HR & Business Facilities Manager Latam
- Job Location: Santiago Chile Office
- Travel Required: Rarely
A world free of fossil fuels. If you share our vision, then join us on our mission.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in averting the climate crisis, in an organisation that is at the forefront of the global transition to renewable energy.
Mainstream Renewable Power is a recognised global leader in renewable energy; and the pride we all get from developing, constructing and operating our projects is one reason why we are officially recognised as a Great Place to Work.
Now we are looking for people who can power our progress to a new level. If you want to make a real difference in the world, working with our extraordinary team across six continents, check out our newly created role.
Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects as well as emerging renewable technologies. Mainstream will construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
Summary of Role:
As a result of its ongoing growth, Mainstream Renewable Power is seeking an HR Executive to join the HR Team in Chile. The ideal candidate will run the human resources operations and processes daily and supervise the HR admin team.
What will you do?
- Ensure Performance Management process and annual schedule is being followed by each employee
- Ensure all new employees have objectives set within 2 weeks of joining Mainstream
- Co-ordinate training courses, group and individual based on analysis
- Ensure training policy and procedures are being followed by Managers and Employees
- Assist in the rollout of “Managers Training Program”
- Deliver You First, Performance Management and Training inductions to all new employees
- Promote Mainstream’s Values working with all employees to make sure they’re familiar with our “Your First” platform.
- Assist in the carry out of the global Engagement Survey Action Plan and ensure improved results
- Be the point of contact for employees in Colombia on all day-to-day HR topics
- Deliver HR processes and procedures for the team in Colombia (payroll, administration, onboarding, generate HR documents and maintain employee records)
- Assist in the carry out and follow up of our Share Options Scheme
- Supervise the HR admin team and processes (payroll, onboarding, employee files…)
- Stay current on Chile and Colombia’s labour laws
- Generate timely reports
What we require?
- Formal qualification in HR
- 3 - 4 years of experience in an HR role
- Proven experience working in different HR functions (Operations, L&D, PM, Engagement, etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to build relationships with a diverse team located around the world.
- Excellent reporting and IT skills including Microsoft office., Power BI, Sharepoint and BambooHR.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (English is a must).
"This job offer encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace."
Why you really should click that button 👇
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, to be part of a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in the most exciting industry in the world today. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
- Excellent training (an average 54 hours a year)
- Secondment and relocation opportunities
- Career progression (16% promotions across the Group in 2021)
Shared financial success
- A competitive, industry benchmarked and cost-of-living linked salary, reviewed annually
- Annual bonus
- Share options
- Annual Aguinaldo
- WFH in a hybrid working arrangement
- Annual leave, plus a community or charity workday each year
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoptive and bereavement leave
- Allowance for WFH set up
True diversity & inclusion
- Equal opportunity targets
- GWEC Women in Wind and Mainstream Women in Renewables programmes
- You can be you, whatever your gender, colour or sexual orientation
Care for health & wellbeing
- Complementary health insurance
- Life, disability and catastrophic cover
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Programme
These are just some of the reasons why we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work.
Apply for this job now and see how we can energise your career!