Mainstream Renewable Power is seeking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join the HR Team. The ideal candidate is already working in a HR environment and is now looking for an exciting opportunity within an entrepreneurial and fast-moving organisation where they can continue to grow their skills and thereby contribute to the ongoing development of the HR function at Mainstream. The role is varied and will offer the successful candidate exposure to all aspects of the HR function in an international growing business.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about our values, our employees as well as proactively supporting and improving the HR function.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Actively participate in the implementation of HR initiatives in APAC region and take responsibility to lead certain initiatives.
- Manage the use of LinkedIn as the main recruitment tool.
- Work with colleagues to develop and maintain a talent management system to support succession needs of the business.
- Support the Training and Development process across the group.
- Support the enhancement of employee experience and engagement programs.
- Maintain up to date HR policies and procedures in order to improve efficiencies within the HR Department.
- Support the administration of Compensation and Employee Benefits.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are followed by managers and employees across the group.
- Maintain the KPI’s for the HR Department.
- Manage the Performance Management schedule, documentation and SharePoint site, including presenting to all colleagues on a regular basis.
- Produce clear, concise reports and presentations.
- Support implementation of HR tools, systems and processes.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Third level graduate with a HR degree.
- Minimum 5 years working in a HR Department.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Share Point, Excel and Word, with an ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and an openness to working to tight deadlines while prioritising workload.
- Ambitious with a genuine desire to learn and to improve processes and systems.
- Experience of working in global company will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on all matters.
- Flexibility to travel will be required.
- English Essential.