Mainstream Renewable Power is seeking to recruit a HR Administrator to join the HR Team. The ideal candidate is already working in a HR environment and is now looking for an exciting opportunity within an entrepreneurial and fast-moving organisation where they can continue to grow their skills and thereby contribute to the ongoing development of the HR function at Mainstream. The role is varied and will offer the successful candidate exposure to all aspects of the HR function in an international growing business.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Carry out all required HR administration.
- Statutory Reporting e.g. CSO, Pensions Board
- Support the Bi-Annual Finance Audit Process by providing necessary HR information.
- Invoice payments – raising PR’s, approving invoices for payment, etc.
- Collating HR KPI’s on a monthly basis.
- Undertake recruitment administration including managing the Careers Inbox and issuing responses to candidates.
- Administer Psychometric Assessments as necessary.
Payroll & Benefits:
- Sign up new joiners to the company pension scheme
- Manage preparation and submission of renewal data
- Liaise with benefits providers on all administration requirements in respect of pension, bike to work, travel tickets and so forth etc.
- Support employees in the completion of documentation related to various benefits plans.
- Maintain records and reconciliations on Payroll, Pension, Risk, and Death & Disability schemes.
- Support the process of issuing Share Options.
- Issue salary and bonus letters and record changes for payroll.
- Issue and track return of employee contracts
- Establish & Maintain Personnel Files for all employees
- Remove leaver files and archive where appropriate in compliance with company GDPR Policy
Training and Induction:
- Deliver one to one induction training for new hires in Dublin and UK.
- Issue requests for day one information and update HR records.
- Co-ordinate training courses as required.
- Maintain training records for employees.
- Develop and assist in the co-ordination of the Global Employee Induction.
HR Policies & Procedures:
- Document HR processes and activities.
- Assist the HR team in the preparation and maintenance of the HR Policies & Procedures.
- Issue the employee handbook to new and existing staff and track acceptance of terms.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Minimum 2 years working in a HR Department.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel and Word, with an ability to learn new systems.
- Experience managing outsourced benefits plans including pension and life assurance.
- A genuine interest in Renewable Energy and sustainability.
- Experience working with MS SharePoint an advantage.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines while prioritising workload.
- Ambitious with a desire to learn and to improve processes and systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on all matters.
- Excellent English language skills.