- Reporting to HR Business Partner
- Department HR
- Job Location Santiago Chile Office
- Travel Required Only if required.
Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects as well as emerging renewable technologies. Mainstream will construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
Summary of Role:
As a result of its ongoing growth, Mainstream Renewable Power is seeking a HR Administrator to join the HR Team in Chile. The ideal candidate looking for an exciting opportunity within an entrepreneurial and fast-moving organisation.
The candidate will be responsible to ensure running the HR Administration, Payroll & Benefits and Induction process Mainstream´s policy and values.
What will you do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]:
- Carry out all required HR administration – keeping the system updated (vacation, employee details, personnel folders, movers & leavers forms, etc.)
- Support audits by providing the necessary HR information
- Invoice payments – raising PR’s, approving invoices or payment, etc.
- Monthly reporting to Head Office
- Draft contracts for all new hires and obtain approvals from Dublin
- Present Share Option Scheme and collect share option money
- Draft Finiquitos for all leavers and Annex’s for all changes throughout the year
- Review and update existing HR policies, ensuring legal compliance
- Improve the HR site and implement changes in coordination with Dublin
- Update the benefits site as required
- Maintain and update the handbook as required
- Assist in the organization of HR related events
Payroll & Benefits:
- Manage monthly payroll administration for Chile
- Liaise with payroll agencies and Finance Department to ensure payments are delivered on time
- Liaise with external providers on all administration requirements in respect of pension, healthcare etc.
- Maintain records and reconciliations on Payroll, Pension, Life, and Death & Disability schemes.
- Arrange quarterly presentations for our benefits
- Negotiate our annual plans ensuring we are receiving the best value
- Process all medical licenses
- Register all new employees with the relevant insurance forms and maintain changes
- Assist employees with all queries related to same
- Arrange and carry out one to one HR administration inductions to all new employees
- Arrange the local quarterly induction for all new hires with the SMT
- Assist in the preparation of the global induction
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- Skills: Interpersonal / Communication / Organizational / Adaptability / Confidentiality / Gogetter
- Language: Fluency in English & Spanish (English is a must)
- Education: Formal qualification in HR
- Technical skills: experience Payroll system - Microsoft office – Sharepoint experience is preferable.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience working in the HR department, proven work experience in the Payroll Process.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share option.