Following the acquisition of a 75% in the company by Aker Horizons AS, which is listed in the Oslo stock exchange, Mainstream is seeking to recruit a high calibre “Head of Investor Relations”.
The Company has publicly stated its plans to IPO within a 2-3 year period with this role integral to the Company’s preparations. As a subsidiary and largest single investment of a listed company Mainstream has reporting obligations equivalent to that of a listed company today and wishes to recruit a Head of Investor Relations to manage both current and upcoming activity.
The Head of Investor Relations is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, shareholders, lenders and all other stakeholders. This holder of this job is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Work close with Corporate Finance, Finance and Corporate Affairs teams to prepare, present and analyse financial information used in the Company’s business.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly and annual reporting together with our majority shareholder Aker Horizons AS
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Key role in IPO preparation and IPO execution. Full participation in IPO deal team on all positioning, marketing materials including prospectus, due diligence preparation, investor interaction
- Work with the CEO, CFO and Head of Investment Risk, Legal and Corporate Governance to assess capital allocation and diversification of risk and geography across a number of existing portfolios as well as organic and inorganic growth opportunities
- Highly commercial, with at least 10 years investor relations, or relevant experience. Experience in the Energy sector and or in Nordic markets is an advantage but not essential
- The candidate must be a seasoned professional who has extensive experience in generating business results and leading teams with effective management skills. The job requires a corporate professional who also has entrepreneurial skills and looks to the future with optimism to envision what could be possible. Success in this role requires collaboration, communication, leadership, and vision
- Understanding of listing requirements, disclosure requirements and applicable laws.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors