Mainstream Renewable Power is the leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. The company is focused on delivering a high-quality portfolio of more than seven gigawatts of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
In Chile, Mainstream owns 1.3GW of fully contracted wind and solar projects in operation, in construction or at late stage development, due to its unprecedented success in government auctions.
Summary of Role:
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an FP&A analyst, to support FP&A Manager in the preparation of Reports, Budget, monthly forecasts and improvement of the business analysis which will increase with the assets under construction and the increment of projects in development.
What you will do? [Key Responsibilities and Activities]
- Participates in the corporate budget process for Chile and completes the templates required.;
- Prepares the monthly Board Pack section for Chile.
- Support the implementation of Reporting in Power BI.
- Prepares relevant and timely reports (including costs to complete each phase of each project) and provides information to the cost control team and project managers for the financial management of the development, construction, and operations processes
- Support the preparation of statutory accounts for audit and support the external audit for the Chile region as may be required.
- Working with the Group Finance team to input into the weekly and monthly cash forecast template and weekly cash summary report for the CFO.
- Taking an active role in cost analysis and identifying improvements for the Chile Business.
- Support the preparation of Reports and all documentation required according to the ASA.
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- Business Administration, Commercial or Industrial engineer with no more than 2 years of working experience
- Fluent in Spanish and desirable English as a second language
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines.
- High levels of energy and motivation.
- Strong organisation, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Flexibility to work on a broad range of projects.
- Desirable experience with Power BI.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.