- Reporting to: Financial Controller, Chile
- Department: Accounting
- Job Location: Santiago, Chile
- Travel Required: Minimal
A world free of fossil fuels. If you share our vision, then join us on our mission.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in averting the climate crisis, in an organisation that is at the forefront of the global transition to renewable energy.
Mainstream Renewable Power is a recognised global leader in renewable energy; and the pride we all get from developing, constructing and operating our projects is one reason why we are officially recognised as a Great Place to Work.
Now we are looking for people who can power our progress to a new level. If you want to make a real difference in the world, working with our extraordinary team across six continents, check out our newly created role.
Summary of the Role:
The company is looking for a AP & AR Lead to join our accounting area. We are looking for proactive, dynamic, and results-oriented people, with analytical skills and the capacity to manage themselves.
What you will do?:
- Account Receivable & Account Payables: Lead and implement procedures, policies and KPI for the area and continuous improvement of internal controls, providing support to the business unit for the Chilean companies and other countries locations as required.
- Responsible for management reporting, KPI, account reconciliation.
- Support audit processes internal and external and other account circularisation activities.
- Manage the system support relationships and new project implementation for Dynamics 365. Ensure that all issues raised are logged, tracked and resolved with the local software support company. Trainning new company members in the system.
- Preparer payment run for the different companies according with the procedures.
What we require?
- A high standard of commitment with Safety, assuming safety as a priority value in all its task and responsibilities. (Mandatory)
- Audit accountant, commercial ingenier or other similar careers (7+ years PQE)
- Strong organisation, communication, interpersonal and management skills required.
- High levels of energy and motivation, with a track record of delivery.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in multi-jurisdiction/currency transactions.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics or another high-end accounting software package desirable.
- Intermediate English required, Fluent English a significant advantage.
- 3 years experience in similar position.
"This job offer encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace."
Why you really should click that button 👇
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, to be part of a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in the most exciting industry in the world today. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
- Excellent training (an average 54 hours a year)
- Secondment and relocation opportunities
- Career progression (16% promotions across the Group in 2021)
Shared financial success
- A competitive, industry benchmarked and cost-of-living linked salary, reviewed annually
- Annual bonus
- Share options
- Annual Aguinaldo
- WFH in a hybrid working arrangement
- Annual leave, plus a community or charity workday each year
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoptive and bereavement leave
- Allowance for WFH set up
True diversity & inclusion
- Equal opportunity targets
- GWEC Women in Wind and Mainstream Women in Renewables programmes
- You can be you, whatever your gender, colour or sexual orientation
Care for health & wellbeing
- Complementary health insurance
- Life, disability and catastrophic cover
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Programme
These are just some of the reasons why we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work.
Apply for this job now and see how we can energise your career!