Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Manager to devise and lead the implementation of its global digital marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of digital channels. You should have a excellent grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and excel at managing integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The Digital marketing manager will work with the Communications team, as well as colleagues across the our global business to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
What you will do?
- Devise a global digital marketing strategy in line with business objectives
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including website, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Devise and implement astate of the artwebsite presence
- Develop, enhance and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and report against KPIs
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Introduce new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages targeting specific audiences
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate performance across multiple channels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What we require?
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a digital marketing manager – ideally with a global or international company
- Excellent written English
- Excellent and demonstratable track record delivering best-in-class websites
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and LinkedIn campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement