Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an experienced and highly-creative Digital Designer & Video Editor to produce best-in-class online content. The candidate will be responsible for producing designs and videos that match the company's brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including all social media content, short videos, interactive infographics, and other promotional design.
The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of relevant design and video editing software programs.
The Digital Designer & Video Editor will work closely with our Marketing & Communications team to produce on-brand and eye-catching campaigns that align with a company's objectives.
What you will do?
- End-to-end design and production ofhighly-creativedigital assets including all social media content, ezines, banner adverts, infographics and other promotional artwork
- Working to predefined briefs and specifications
- Ensuring that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and digital standards.
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Working with the Marketing & Communications colleagues to oversee the smooth implementation of new content.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Producehighly-engagingand best-in-class short videos
- Manipulate and edit video content
- Work to predefined briefs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video
- Input music, dialogues,graphicsand effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
What we require?
- 5 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Excellent written English.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs.
- Ability to clearly present ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- Loves to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience as a Video Editor.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing,motivationand continuity.
- Familiarity with special effects.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.