Reporting to: Development Contract Manager
Department: Contract Management
Job Location: Chile - Santiago
Travel Required: Occasionally to project sites
Mainstream Renewable Power is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects as well as emerging renewable technologies. Mainstream will construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards.
Summary of Role:
The Development Contract Administrator will be responsible for the Contract Management of the contracts during the development phase of the different projects of the company, that includes documents management, financial and contractual and tender process support. He/she will collaborate by supporting the teams of projects in the development stage or new business The Development Contract Administrator will be based in Santiago of Chile and must be able to travel occasionally to the different project sites.
What you will do? (Key responsibilities)
1. Document Management
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and project documentation.
- Keep up to date document and correspondence registers.
- Receive and distribute group documentation.
- Set up and follow up financial Contract team files.
- Collaborate proactively with suggestions for the continuous improvement of document management.
2. Financial Contractual support
- Keep up to date with all the financial information related to technical services and land Contracts, such as milestones, payments, completion dates, guarantee bonds, invoices, proof of payments, change orders, amendments, among others.
- Review payment requests and follow up their invoicing and payment processes.
- Operate Mainstream’s Payment Request processing system and maintain updated records.
- Attend meetings with the relevant team members, on a weekly basis.
- Keep updated records of Change Orders, Amendments and other information in order to adequately support the cashflow and disbursement process.
- Contract Risk and Impact: Identify contractual impacts, define mitigation and prevention measures, and ensure their implementation on projects.
3. Tender process support
- Tender/proposal process review in coordination with the tender evaluation team
- Tender/proposal analysis
- Tender/proposal benchmarking
- Tender/proposal clarification process
What we require? [Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience]
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Business Administration, or similar.
- At least 3 to 4 years of overall experience in a financial/administrative roles.
- At least 2 years of relate similar experience in Contract Management and analysis of tender and procurement processes.
- Advanced level in English is required.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Customer focus oriented in order to meet client´s expectations.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.