Mainstream Renewable Power Ltd. is a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore and offshore wind projects in emerging markets. Mainstream develops and constructs renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering all its projects to the highest safety standards.
Following the acquisition of Mainstream by Aker Horizons, the corporate finance team looks to support the capital needs of Mainstream's ambitious growth plans, to maximise profitability though efficient capital raisings/ transactions while ensuring value creation for Mainstream’s shareholders.
The Corporate Finance team is responsible for the following matters:
- Shareholder relations management, including provision of financial and non-financial information, rights issues and valuations.
- Structuring and managing Mainstream corporate and trade debt.
- Planning and managing the execution of an IPO for Mainstream.
- Raising and managing, in conjunction with local teams, project or platform level mezzanine financings.
- Management of Mainstream’s minority JV in Chile and Africa;
This role, reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, is based in Dublin. International travel will be required, with potential opportunities to relocate to another Mainstream office.
There is now an opportunity for an experienced finance professional to become part of the Corporate Finance team. The team consists of other experienced professionals working in the global renewable energy industry. The role reports to the Head of Corporate Finance and will involve interacting with the management team in fulfilling the responsibilities of the Corporate Finance function within Mainstream.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the preparation and execution of Mainstreams IPO process.
- Lead corporate finance team’s input to the annual Group budgeting process.
- Being a key contact for corporate lenders and trade finance providers. Lead the negotiation relating to new and existing facilities.
- Prepare / evaluate and present investment papers for board approval including market research, financial structuring and debit facilities.
- Work internally as part of multi-functional teams to assess opportunities in markets, technologies, companies and projects.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with corporate facilities including compliance reporting and waivers / consents as required.
- Ensuring that letters of credit, guarantees and bonds are issued from the trade finance facility for the benefit of the Group.
- Management of junior staff including interns as required.
- Fully qualified accountant or other relevant professional qualifications with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Previous corporate finance experience or investment banking experience preferrable but corporate banking, or transaction service experience particularly those with energy or infrastructure backgrounds would be considered.
- Project management, team leadership and people management skills essential.
- Ability to deliver both qualitative and quantitative analysis for decision making at senior management level.
- Ability to understand, interpret, negotiate and contribute towards complex legal documents.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Role will require international travel once safe to do so.
What we Offer?
Market competitive package including: salary; annual bonus; company pension scheme; health insurance; employee share option scheme etc.