SUMMARY OF ROLE
This role is concerned with providing document control and administrative support to the legal, compliance and governance team to ensure compliance with statutory requirements as well as Mainstream’s internal procedures.
Document management is a central element of this role in order to support the needs of a growing team and the smooth and efficient running of the department.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, will have keen attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage a large workload in a dynamic working environment. This role is most suited to someone with strong organizational skills and a keenness for implementing an orderly and structured approach to their work.
- To establish themselves as the central point of contact within the department for administrative matters and become the “gatekeeper” of corporate documentation and the Corporate Governance database.
- Documentation and file management, ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards.
- Responsibility for management of the Corporate Governance SharePoint database, ensuring it is continuously kept up to date with all corporate documentation for Mainstream group companies, including board meeting minutes, board reports, resolutions, constitutional documents, policy documents, contracts, agreements and know your client information.
- Responsible for maintaining board and committee meeting attendance records and logs of all meetings.
- Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of the team.
- Controlling access to sensitive documents which includes managing Sharepoint permission levels and exercising prudence with document access requests.
- Assisting with preparation and formatting of board and committee meeting reports and presentations.
- Responsible for managing purchase orders and department invoices.
- Co-ordination of documents requiring notarization, legalization and apostille and dealing with various consulates/embassies, the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dept of Foreign Affairs.
- Dealing with confidential material in a professional and discretionary manner.
- Assisting with other ad hoc matters as and when required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are crucial requirements of this role.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills required.
- Previous experience working in an administrative and document control role is required. Experience in a corporate governance role is an advantage.
- Proactive approach to work with an ability to anticipate business needs before they arise.
- Ability to prioritise and handle a large workload under time constraints.
- Dynamic, motivated, self-starter with a “can-do” attitude.
- Proficiency in Sharepoint and Microsoft office systems required; particularly use of excel and PowerPoint to capture and present data in a user/audience friendly manner.
Whats on offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market, with plenty of financial capability to meet the demands of a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme, pension contribution, healthcare subsidy, life assurance, and potential to participate in company share option scheme, subject to completion of the 6 month probation period.