Summary of Role:
You will have a leading role to play in developing our company profile in Vietnam, with specific responsibility to raise the profile of our offshore experience and our offshore wind project developments in Soc Trang province, with our local partner the Phu Cuong Group. This will include Media Management, Events Management, Website Management and Social Media Management.
While you will report locally in Vietnam, you will collaborate with our Central Communications team in Ireland for knowledge and experience sharing.
What you will do?
- Planning and managing media campaigns (traditional media and digital media) in Vietnam
- Writing press releases and new content
- Organising events in Vietnam
- End-to end management of a range of events
- Setting up and managing websites
- Copywriting skills for creating new content
Social media Management
- Setting up and managing social media channels
- Creating content and copywriting
- Creating multi-media content such as videos
What we require?
- Track record setting up and managing social media channels for a commercial organisation
- Proven ability to create content and copywriting
- Deep understanding of the media landscape in Vietnam
- Technical expertise in creating multi-media content such as videos
- Organisational skills to set up and manage events
- Relevant business qualification: Bachelor’s degree, Master Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy or Finance
- Knowledge and experience in the Vietnam and global renewable energy sector
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills and an ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ability to analyse and present qualitative & quantitative information for decision making.
- Strong communication, negotiation, relationship management and presentation skills.
- Willingness to work as part of multi-functional teams.
- Willingness to travel internationally as required.
- Fluent in Vietnamese
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills essential.