Summary of Role :
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an IS Service Delivery Engineer based in our Ho Chi Min City office. This role will be focused on improving the adoption of and business value derived from the technologies that make up Mainstream’s Microsoft ecosystem. This includes providing level 2 support for colleagues (primarily in APAC but across Mainstream), utilising our Case Management system, to bring cases to resolution within SLA and in line with our ISO-20000 and ISO-27001 standards. You will have the opportunity to develop your expertise across numerous cloud MS technologies, covering our catalogue of supported Services, with a key focus on continuous improvement and permanent resolution of issues. Provide excellent colleague support and a mixture of technical/application assistance, working closely with the global Mainstream IS team and with 3rd Party suppliers who are part of the support matrix.
What you will do?
- Primary point of contact for IS@mainstreamrp.comfor the APAC businesses.
- Manage cases to resolution within SLA and provide second level support for APAC Locations
- Hybrid Remote/Office working – you determine what works most effectively
- Occasional visits to APAC offices/sites within region.
- Manage local IT suppliers for delivery of IS requirements
- Provision of standardised hardware and software solutions
- Work closely with colleagues in the adoption of our MS Technologies- esp. SharePoint, Teams, CRM Online
What we require?
- 1-2 years relevant working experience
- An empathetic listener with the ability to problem solve/focus on continuous improvement
- Team Player with a desire to up-skill on technologies and transfer/share knowledge
- Microsoft Windows 10 / Office 365 experience
- Sharepoint / Teams experience / Administration experience beneficial
- Active Directory / Azure Administration experience
- Work in a support or training role beneficial