Summary of Role :
Mainstream Renewable Power is looking for an IT Support Engineer based in our Ho Chi Minh City office. This role will provide level 1 and 2 support using our IS Case Management system and responsible for bringing these cases to resolution for our APAC colleagues primarily, covering our catalogue of supported Services, with a key focus on continuous improvement and permanent resolution of technical issues. Provide excellent colleague support and technical/application assistance, escalating as required to external suppliers who are part of the support matrix.
What you will do?
- Primary point of contact for IS@mainstreamrp.com for the APAC business (Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Australia at present).
- Occasional visits to APAC offices/sites within region
- Manage case queue within SLA and provide first/second level support for APAC
- Remote support for staff working offsite
- Troubleshoot connectivity issue
- Manage local IT suppliers for IS requirements
- Hardware and Software installs
- Upskill colleagues in the adoption of our MS Technologies
What we require?
- 1-2 years relevant working experience
- An empathetic listener with the ability to problem solve/focus on continuous improvement
- Team Player with a desire to up-skill on technologies and transfer/share knowledge
- A good listener with the ability to problem solve technical issues
- Microsoft Windows 10 / Office 365 experience
- Active Directory Administration experience
- Work in a support or service role
- Ability to assimilate new technologies
- Experience administering Sharepoint is beneficial