As the Supply Chain and Logistic Specialist, you will be responsible for the export cycle for all our projects main equipment. Furthermore, you will be responsible for leading and supporting the logistics specialists located in the platforms for the proper operation of the owners site team.
What you will do?
- To lead dotted line of logistics to the platforms.
- Ensure that all project equipment is delivered as scheduled.
- Manage European suppliers, providing all the services required for the proper operation of the projects.
- Oversee that the customs process, making sure all is running on schedule.
- Liaise with the insurance broker to maintain all the insurance policies as required.
- Keep the platforms informed of any possible deviation in the equipment delivery schedule.
- To establish, implement and train in the acceptable standards in supply chain management for the company.
The successful candidate should be equipped with the following key skills:
- Ability to establish strong working relationships.
- Good negotiation skills.
- An analytic and organised approach to working, task prioritisation and time management.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Proactively identify key required tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken).
Education and Experience:
- Professional qualification.
- A minimum of 7 years´ experience in supply logistic for industrial facilities construction.
- Good knowledge of international commerce regulations and standards.
- Good knowledge of insurances related to industrial construction works.
- Experience in wind/solar construction projects is an advantage.
- Experience of working in several simultaneous projects.
- Experience in on site facilities operation.
- Candidates should be capable of working with internal and external resources.