ASA Jr. Financial Modeller
- Reporting to: ASA Modeller
- Department: ASA- Finance
- Job Location: Chile
- Travel Required: Yes, International
A world free of fossil fuels. If you share our vision, then join us on our mission.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in averting the climate crisis, in an organisation that is at the forefront of the global transition to renewable energy.
Mainstream Renewable Power is a recognised global leader in renewable energy; and the pride we all get from developing, constructing and operating our projects is one reason why we are officially recognised as a Great Place to Work.
Now we are looking for people who can power our progress to a new level. If you want to make a real difference in the world, working with our extraordinary team across six continents, check out our newly created role.
Summary of Role:
The ASA Junior Financial Modeller Analyst will be in charge of preparing, building, reviewing and updating financial models and inputs related to the portfolios in charge of the ASA team.
This role will support the maintenance improvement and monitoring of the modelling process in the ASA team, working closely with the FP&A, Treasury, Project Finance, the Commercial team and different areas within the company such as Procurement, Construction, Engineering, Insurance and Operations, between others. The role will report to the ASA Financial Modeller.
The role will also support and respond to requests, questions, reports needed of head office and shareholders related to the models.
The role will also be responsible of updating the models according to the requirements of the different Credit Agreements and coordinating any responses that Lenders might have from time to time.
The role could require travel to other Mainstream offices.
What You Will Do:
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel.
- Update, Design, build and maintain financial models for renewable energy projects.
- Accurate management of information flows used to maintain financial models
- Support the acquisition/investment/tender/bidding appraisal activities of multi-million dollar projects globally through financial modelling if required.
- Work internally as part of multi-functional teams to assess markets and projects as required
- Clear financial analysis and communication of results for internal and external parties.
What We Require:
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Relevant financial qualification preferable. Understanding of Financial Statements
- 0 to 1 years experience desirable
- An eye for detail and proactive approach to analysis, intellectual curiosity, good mathematical credentials and ability.
- Ability to analyse qualitative & quantitative information for decision making
- Ability to work unsupervised a necessity, but must be able to integrate into diversified multi-functional teams as required
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to Travel as required
- English and Spanish proficiency are a prerequisite
"This job offer encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace."
Why you really should click that button 👇
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, to be part of a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in the most exciting industry in the world today. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
- Excellent training (an average 54 hours a year)
- Secondment and relocation opportunities
- Career progression (16% promotions across the Group in 2021)
Shared financial success
- A competitive, industry benchmarked and cost-of-living linked salary, reviewed annually
- Annual bonus
- Share options
- Annual Aguinaldo
- WFH in a hybrid working arrangement
- Annual leave, plus a community or charity workday each year
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoptive and bereavement leave
- Allowance for WFH set up
True diversity & inclusion
- Equal opportunity targets
- GWEC Women in Wind and Mainstream Women in Renewables programmes
- You can be you, whatever your gender, colour or sexual orientation
Care for health & wellbeing
- Complementary health insurance
- Life, disability and catastrophic cover
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Programme
These are just some of the reasons why we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work.
Apply for this job now and see how we can energise your career!