Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance APAC and based in Singapore, this is a key role in the APAC region who will manage the company secretarial matters for Mainstream’s portfolio of companies across the APAC region. This person will be key to the expansion of Mainstream and Mainstream’s project companies in APAC and will work closely with the APAC Legal and Compliance Team as well as the Company Secretarial team in Dublin.
What you will do?
- Support the Head of Legal and Compliance APAC in ensuring that APAC’s various companies are properly administered in terms of company secretarial responsibilities and interactions with relevant regulatory agencies
- Assist to establish new Mainstream entities when necessary
- Draft notices, resolutions, minutes of meetings and other corporate documents and assist in the running and administration of Board or Shareholder meetings where necessary
- Ensure that all Mainstream APAC companies are up to date in their corporate filings and maintain good relations with relevant regulatory agencies
- Assist directors with drafting board agendas and providing information
- Engage with external service providers in various jurisdictions throughout APAC
- Take an active role in reviewing and improving policies and procedures where necessary
- Taking a lead role in ad hoc projects as required.
What we require?
- An experienced company secretarial professional with 4 to 5 years relevant experience across APAC
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English and – other Asian languages would be very helpful
- Experience in the energy industry is preferred however a good familiarity with commercial principles would also be very helpful.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines.
- High levels of energy and motivation, with a track-record of delivery.
- Unquestionable integrity and enthusiasm for supporting the Mainstream compliance program.