Reporting to the Accounts Payable & Controls Manager, this role provides financial and clerical support to the Finance Team in Dublin. The role involves significant responsibilities and a challenging workload.
- Working in the end-to-end Accounts Payable function from vendor set up through invoice
upload to SharePoint, invoice matching, payment proposal & EFT processing
- Processing of monthly expense and credit card claims
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries and discrepancies.
- Management of the AP inbox.
- Reconciliations of vendor statements and other recurring tasks.
- Update local Accounts Payable process documents and manuals as required
- Prepare month end bank reconciliations
- Ensuring accurate coding, matching and approval of purchasing invoices
- Timely processing of supplier invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Prepare further analysis of specific accounts as required
- Support the annual audit process
- Support continuous improvement of internal controls, processes, and financial systems,
ensuring Mainstream global processes and controls are adhered to
- Provide analysis as requested by the Finance Managers or CFO
- Provide support for Finance team members as required
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years + experience in Finance ideally high volume Accounts Payable processing
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamic 365 business desirable
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines
- High levels of energy and motivation
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent Excel skills