Reporting to the Finance Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City, this is a key role in the finance team who will work in conjunction with the Finance Manager for Vietnam to lead the development of not only the Accounts Payable function for Vietnam, but also act as a key resource for all teams in Vietnam and Asia, working cross functionally with the Operations and Commercial teams.
- Working in the end to end Accounts Payable function from vendor set up through invoice scanning, recording, invoice workflow on SharePoint for PM approval, invoice matching, payment proposal & EFT processing.
- Assist with the processing of monthly expense and credit card claims.
- Answering queries from suppliers regarding payment and invoices.
- Reconciliations of vendor statements and other recurring tasks.
- Update local Accounts Payable process documents and manuals as required.
- Prepare month end bank reconciliations.
- Assist in closing AP for month end.
- Prepare further analysis of specific accounts as required
- Support the annual audit process.
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of internal controls, processes and financial systems, ensuring Mainstream global processes and controls are adhered to.
- Provide analysis as requested by the local Finance team.
- Provide support for new finance system upgrade, assisting other team members working directly on the implementation.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualification in Business or Accounting would be an advantage
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines
- High levels of energy and motivation.
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Flexibility to travel. The role will be based in Ho Chi Minh City, but may also require travel to other Asia PAC markets and Dublin.