This role is concerned with supporting the Company Secretary and Group Compliance Manager in ensuring legal and governance compliance across the Mainstream group. This is a varied role offering exposure to all aspects of Mainstream’s business globally and also provides an opportunity for involvement in the many interesting and exciting renewable energy transactions that are ongoing at any time.
Mainstream Renewable Power has over 110 legal entities in 17 jurisdictions and provides excellent opportunities within the Company Secretary & corporate governance function to gain multi-jurisdictional experience and experience a wide & varied workload.
This role is suited to a motivated and dynamic individual who has previous corporate governance experience and wishes to pursue a path to becoming a company secretary. This is an administrative role that involves close attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and manage a consistently large workload in a fast-paced working environment. The role involves providing company secretarial support to a rapidly growing business that involves many transactions on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting the Group Company Secretary and Compliance Manager on group corporate governance compliance on a daily basis
- Responsibility for drafting of board meeting agendas, minutes, committee minutes, board and shareholder resolutions, preparation of CRO filings.
- Responsible for managing corporate documentation and files to ensure that the database is updated at all times.
- Responsibility for due diligence procedures including responding to Know Your Client and anti-money laundering documentation requests.
- Assistance with incorporation of new companies, liquidations/dissolutions and intergroup company re-organisations.
- Responsibility for coordination of documents requiring notarization, legalization and apostille and dealing with various consulates/embassies, the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dept of Foreign Affairs.
- Responsible for preparing share certificates and stock transfer forms.
- Required to deal with confidential material in a professional and discretionary manner.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills are essential
- 3-5 years previous experience working in a corporate governance role essential.
- Understanding company secretarial responsibilities, including management of statutory registers and CRO filings is essential.
- Proactive approach to work and ability to prioritise and handle a large workload under time constraints
- Dynamic, motivated, self-starter
- Experience working with Microsoft office suite
- Previous experience with supporting key transactions such as the financial close of projects, new joint ventures and new market entry is an advantage.
What's on offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market, with plenty of financial capability to meet the demands of a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme, pension contribution, healthcare subsidy, life assurance, and potential to participate in company share option scheme, subject to completion of the 6 month probation period.